Digital Newspapers: Registration and Resources
NEW YORK TIMES REGISTRATION
There are just a few steps:
1. Go to nytimes.com/grouppass .
2. Create an NYTimes.com account using your school email address. If you already have an NYTimes.com account using your school email address, please log in with those credentials. To reset your password, just visit nytimes.com/forgot .
3. When you see START YOUR ACCESS, the expiration time and date of your pass will appear.
4. Go to NYTimes.com and enjoy your access from any location. Now you can enjoy seamless access to NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps from any location, on or off your school’s campus, just by logging into your NYTimes.com account. You may download NYTimes mobile apps at nytimes.com/mobile .
To let everyone else in your school know about their access to NYTimes.com, please utilize any/all of the assets at http://nytimesineducation.com/grouppass/
to help promote this new resource.
WASHINGTON POST REGISTRATION
1. Go to washingtonpost.com
2. Click on Sign In to your Profile at the top right of the home page (www.washingtonpost.com/profile)
3. If you are already registered with a .gov/.mil/.edu email address that is eligible for a free subscription, sign in with that. If not, create an account with your email address.*
4. Once you've registered/signed in, you will be directed to your Washington Post Profile. If you are not automatically redirected to your profile after you've signed in, click your username at the top of the page and choose "Profile."
5. Once you are in your profile, go to the My Subscriptions tab and follow the instructions on how to get a free subscription with your valid email address. Do not go through the "Verify email address process" on the My Account Settings tab for free access. You must go through the process on the My Subscriptions Tab.